NileTESOL Conference 2019 Program Book is now available! ... Read More
Welcome to the New NileTESOL Job Board!
We are here to let our members know what jobs are available to the English language community in Egypt.
Please note: We do not inspect or investigate any job listings posted on this board nor do we investigate the employer offering the job. We do not guarantee the positions posted on this site. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. We are not part of the interviewing process in anyway. Applicants are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting offers of employment. NileTESOL does not warrant that this information, or the information provided by any outside entity, is comprehensive, complete, or otherwise reliable. NileTESOL does not provide professional career or academic counseling, legal assistance, or legal advice, and cannot intervene in disputes between an employer and an employee.
To post an advertisement for your organization, please email us at: email@example.com , after you refer to the Job Posting Guidelines and the Terms of Service below to ensure your advertisement will be posted.
Job Advertisements are available at the scroll down menu as well as linked on this page. All jobs are listed by date received (Year-Month-Day), and categorized by Organization Name and Job Type (“University” and “school” at this time). Job Advertisements will be available on NileTESOL website for 60 days.
NileTESOL Job Posting Guidelines:
- Job Advertisements can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Advertisements can be written in the email message or attached as a word document. No other submissions will be accepted.
- We do require the following information in your Job Advertisement:
- Organization Name
- Job Title
- Closing Date
- Required Hours (Part time or Full time)
- Salary information (if any)
- Contact Information
Terms of Service:
- Please note that the NileESOL Job Board will only accept advertisements from schools, universities and educational publishing companies.
- This is a pilot program, and will be opened to additional organizations upon successful implementation.
- We will also accept advertisements for jobs in Egypt only.
- TO POST YOUR AD:
Email email@example.com with your Job Advertisement.
- The advertisement will be posted as soon as possible, upon confirmation that the terms of service have been met, and will remain viewable for 60 days.
- No official notification will be issued if Terms of Service are not met.
Thank you for choosing to post your job opportunity with NileTESOL!