NileTESOL Conference 2020...
Please note: NileTESOL does not inspect or investigate any job listings posted on this board nor do we investigate the employer offering the job. We do not guarantee the positions posted on this site. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of employment. We are not part of the interviewing process in anyway. Applicants are urged to perform due diligence in researching employers when applying for or accepting offers of employment. NileTESOL does not warrant that this information, or the information provided by any outside entity, is comprehensive, complete, or otherwise reliable. NileTESOL does not provide professional career or academic counseling, legal assistance, or legal advice, and cannot intervene in disputes between an employer and an employee.
To post an advertisement for your organization, please email us at: email@example.com , after you refer to the Job Posting Guidelines and the Terms of Service to ensure your advertisement will be posted.
Job Post 18/5/2018
The English Language Instructor position is responsible for teaching young learners at all levels. Apart from teaching hours, instructors are expected to prepare lessons, exams and attend instructor meetings.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Tasks and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Design supplementary materials;
• Arrive early and start teaching the class on time;
• Follow the designed syllabus for the course;
• Provide feedback to supervisors as necessary;
• Turn in daily attendance records;
• Attend instructors’ meetings;
• Correct homework, quizzes and all assignments;
• Assist in activities designed for student development; and fill in the payment request on a monthly basis.
1. English language teaching certification
2. University degree
3. Minimum 3 years teaching experience
This position posting is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the instructor will also perform other reasonable related business duties. The Instructor contract does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
All interested applicants should submit an updated resume and a cover letter via e-mail to
Please state the position title in the subject field.
Adapted from http://www.amideast.org/egypt/careers/english-language-instructor-young-learners
Job Post 21/02/2018
- School Name: Creative International School
- Location: Nile Cornish – Imbaba – Qanater road – 15 minutes from Lebanon Square, Shoubra or Downtown
- Job Title: Experienced Homeroom/ Class Teacher for KG1; American Division – immediate hire
- Closing date: till it is occupied
- Required Hours: Full Time
- Salary Information: Negotiable
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org