NileTESOL Conference 2019 call for proposals is now open! ... Read More
Teacher Education Special Interest Group (TESIG)
Statement of Purpose
Teacher Education SIG aims at exchanging experience and sharing knowledge among teachers. Teacher Education SIG creates opportunities for ESOL teacher educators to learn, interact, collaborate and share with one another.
- Share information on the different teacher education programs, courses and diplomas
- Help novice teachers in learning about the available job opportunities
- Enhance teachers’ performance and way of teaching in their classes
- Encourage innovation by introducing new teaching methodologies
- Play as an introductory step while deciding and applying for any teaching diploma
- Connect most of the international conferences’ attendees to share different experiences
- Identify different faced challenges in classes and ways to solve them
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEASIG Teacher Trainer Course, August 4, 2018. Event Flyer here
For information, please click HERE.
For the application, please click HERE
Azza Abdellah, Steering Committee
Kariman Mohsen, SIG Coordinator
Mahmoud Selim, Steering Committee
Become a member of a NileTESOL SIG. Click HERE to join now!