Register now to attend ILACE 2019! Registration starts on: 1 July 2019... Read More
Teacher Education Special Interest Group (TESIG)
Statement of Purpose
Teacher Education SIG aims at exchanging experience and sharing knowledge among teachers. Teacher Education SIG creates opportunities for ESOL teacher educators to learn, interact, collaborate and share with one another.
- Share information on the different teacher education programs, courses and diplomas
- Help novice teachers in learning about the available job opportunities
- Enhance teachers’ performance and way of teaching in their classes
- Encourage innovation by introducing new teaching methodologies
- Play as an introductory step while deciding and applying for any teaching diploma
- Connect most of the international conferences’ attendees to share different experiences
- Identify different faced challenges in classes and ways to solve them
Email us at: email@example.com
- First Time Supervisors: Essential Skills ,Training and Support. Event details are here
- TEASIG Teacher Trainer Course, August 4, 2018. Event Flyer here. For information, please click HERE.
TESIG Resource Bank
We are glad to share with you some creative lesson plans that are created by teacher for teachers. Feel free to download them and use them in your class.
Azza Abdellah, Steering Committee
Kariman Mohsen, SIG Coordinator
Mahmoud Selim, Steering Committee
Become a member of a NileTESOL SIG. Click HERE to join now!