NileTESOL Conference 2020...
Learning Technologies Special Interest Group (LTSIG)
NileTESL LTSIG twitter account (@niletesol_ltsig) https://twitter.com/niletesol_ ltsig?lang=en
Statement of Purpose
NileTESOL’s Learning Technologies Special Interest Group (LTSIG) is a new SIG of NileTESOL . Its main interests are applying new technologies into teaching English as a second / foreign language in Egypt and globally. It is aimed at introducing English Language educators to new technologies such as mobile learning, the use of interactive boards and other online tools such as; synchronous and asynchronous tools, social media and learning management systems among many others. It is also concerned with connecting educators in Egypt with other around the world sharing the latest practices, research and studies in the field .
– Raise awareness of the role of learning technologies in language teaching.
– Develop members’ expertise in the use of learning technologies with their learners in different contexts.
– Open opportunities for ELT educators to connect with other educators in Egypt and other countries around the world.
Email at: LTSIG.firstname.lastname@example.org
LTSIG Upcoming Events
- LTSIG event in Alexandria, April 7th. Click HERE
LTSIG Past Events
- LTSIG Workshop 1 on December 10, 2016.
For the event program, please click HERE
For photos of the event, please click HERE
- TESOL CALL-IS EVO2017 Session: Q&A on December 23, 2016
To learn about TESOL CALL EVO2017, please visit this link
To view this NileTESOL LTSIG session online, please click HERE
- LTSIG Seminar in Alex:
The NileTESOL Learning Technologies Special Interest Group (LTSIG) will hold its first outreach seminar on April 29th at the Faculty of Education, Alexandria University, Shatby.
- First Virtual Round-table Symposium. LT-SIG session on Adobe Connect is on Saturday May 6, 2017.
- LTSIG Alexandria University event
- VRT conference
- LTSIG event in Women’s College 28th October, 2017
- Ayat Al-Tawel
- Hanaa Khamis
SIG Steering Committee Members:
Become a member of a NileTESOL SIG. Click HERE to join now!