Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) SIG
Statement of Purpose
The TEYL SIG is a platform where all members of NileTESOL who share the same interests of teaching English to young learners can meet. It is an open channel that provides many ways of communication among them for developing the field of TEYL.
- Creating a unified channel for all NT members who are interested in the field of TEYL.
- Enhancing the improvement of standards of teaching of English in the field of young learners in Elementary, Preparatory and Secondary Education.
- Discussing new strategies and approaches in the field of TEYL.
- Providing opportunities for experts and teachers of young learners to meet and discuss issues in the field of TEYL.
- Accelerating the results of all interests related to the field of TEYL.
We are pleased to invite you without any registration, just follow the below link, to NileTESOL TEYL SIG second series of webinars:
“New Methods of Teaching English in Modern Classrooms”
on Zoom Application on Friday and Saturday, April 29th and 30th at 9:00 pm (GMT+2) on the following link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/77170245009…
Meet our experienced presenters from Indonesia, Turkey, Argentina and Egypt.
Check out the attached flyers to know more about the topics and bios of our esteemed presenters.
See you next Friday and Saturday.
Download the Event Program by clicking, here.
Meet the speakers:
Become a member of a NileTESOL SIG. Click HERE to join now!