NileTESOL Conference 2019 call for proposals is now open! ... Read More
Teaching English to Young Learners (TEYL) SIG
Statement of Purpose
The TEYL SIG is a platform where all members of NileTESOL who share the same interests of teaching English to young learners can meet. It is an open channel that provides many ways of communication among them for developing the field of TEYL.
- Creating a unified channel for all NT members who are interested in the field of TEYL.
- Enhancing the improvement of standards of teaching of English in the field of young learners in Elementary, Preparatory and Secondary Education.
- Discussing new strategies and approaches in the field of TEYL.
- Providing opportunities for experts and teachers of young learners to meet and discuss issues in the field of TEYL.
- Accelerating the results of all interests related to the field of TEYL.
SIG Past Events
1. “Teaching Vocabulary Implicitly” by Ms. Eman El Difrawy.
2. “Playing with Words: Vocabulary Teaching Techniques for Young Learners ” by Ms. Ayat Al-Tawel
3. “Which is Better: Explicit or Implicit?” by Ms. Mai Eassa.
The photos and the details of the three workshops are on the TEYL SIG official Facebook page HERE
Become a member of a NileTESOL SIG. Click HERE to join now!